Ads Top

"I remember the original loading screen in go"


#PokemonGO: It was a big Gyarados looming over the none descript character. It was a warning to be aware of your surroundings and one I often dismissed. Today my phone was swiped from my hand from a passing mo-ped while enjoying the Go fest spoils here in the UK. It's been reported to the police and such but this was a reminder that I'm not aware enough when playing.I hope everyone is enjoying the shiny hunts but please don't make the silly mistakes I made and listen to those loading screens people.Happy hunting and stay safe via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2zLVEaK
"I remember the original loading screen in go" "I remember the original loading screen in go" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.