Ads Top

"[Info] As soon as you use a raid pass, you become eligible for an Ex-Raid"


#PokemonGO: On Zapdos day, I raided with a big group. We come up to the gym, someone starts a private group. I enter the gym by clicking "private group" - used up the pass. By the time I enter the details, the group is full. Try joining another group but my GPS keeps glitching and I can't join the raid. Everyone finishes the raid and the group moves on, and I move with the group - figured that was a better option than waiting for another group.On Wednesday, I received a raid pass for that gym. I know sample size of one isn't worth much, but maybe it will help those who can't spend much time raiding, and yet want to be eligible for Ex-Raids.Edit: further relevant info: a) this was the only raid I ever did in that gym, b) I did not get rewards for that raid (I was print-screening rewards so I have a tally; that's how I can tell). via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2K4eHgm
"[Info] As soon as you use a raid pass, you become eligible for an Ex-Raid" "[Info] As soon as you use a raid pass, you become eligible for an Ex-Raid" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.