Ads Top

"My Diglett Army finally has a use!"


#PokemonGO: So, as an inside joke with my best friend, I've been keeping every diglett I've caught since about 2 months after launch. The kicker here is that I have been traveling around A LOT, so I have Diglett from all over the States and even a dozen or so from Mexico and Costa Rica. Now with the additon of trading, as soon as I find a group around where I'm settled down for now, my faithful little ground nubs could probably earn at least one or two people some swanky Pilot badges! I'll miss the little guys, but they finally have a cause to march towards. Who knew a bunch of Diglett would end up turning people into pilots? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2NmI9kL
"My Diglett Army finally has a use!" "My Diglett Army finally has a use!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.