Ads Top

"My Ditto fail story"


#PokemonGO: So I have caught lots of dittos, but unfortunately I've been stuck with not getting one for my mew research for quite some time.On community day my girlfriend calls me while we're catching squirtles saying she found a rattata that was a ditto across the street. I ran as fast as I could and got the encounter.I didn't want to leave it to chance so I golden razzed, great curve throw, with an ultraball...... And it ran away...-_________- via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2ujkFUZ
"My Ditto fail story" "My Ditto fail story" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.