Ads Top

"My mother started to play on Sunday. The community day gave her a nice boost."


#PokemonGO: This weekend I was visiting my parents with my son. We wanted to participate in the community day and convinced my mother to play with us. We had a lot of fun and my mother was hooked up on this fantastic game although she was overwhelmed with the incredible number of spawnes. As a bonus the community day gave her a kickstart to probably one of the best first day accounts. ;)https://ift.tt/2m36xeK via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2m8kPuM
"My mother started to play on Sunday. The community day gave her a nice boost." "My mother started to play on Sunday. The community day gave her a nice boost." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.