Ads Top

"THANK YOU NIANTIC!"


#PokemonGO: Until articuno day I had only done three legendary raids, and they were two weeks before.On articuno day I got to actually run around and play with a community and I had such a good day! This community day I knew where everyone would be and got my friend (another solo player) to come along and she finally got her first ever legendary raid. I caught my first new legendary, she didn't manage to catch him BUT we both got our first ex raids.I'm SO excited! I finally feel like I'm actually part of the game!I'm going to be late off lunch but fuck it. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2KOv6uS
"THANK YOU NIANTIC!" "THANK YOU NIANTIC!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.