Ads Top

"Everything happens for a reason right?"


#PokemonGO: The one thing I wanted more than anything in this game is a perfect Yanmega (I actually commented on a Reddit post today about it)Well this morning, Celebi dropped at 4am my time, so I got up & started walking with my dog to get a head start (not realising it can’t be done in a day). Along the way, he pulled on the lead & caused me to drop & smash my phone. Not a great start to my day!Fast forward to this afternoon, I go to the shops to get my phone fixed & on the way out to the car, what pops up? A 100% Yanma!Thanks doggo! Bring on Gen 4! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2w1IFOa
"Everything happens for a reason right?" "Everything happens for a reason right?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.