Ads Top

"I know that no one cares, but I FINALLY GOT MY DAMN DITTO."


#PokemonGO: I've been waiting to catch a ditto for 9 weeks. Seriously, I've been keeping track of it. I finally got to get past that damn quest and move on to the next stage. The funny thing is, I was waiting to evolve my magicarp until I got home and cleaned out the mon's that I was transferring to make sure I get through all my evolves in an efficient manner (gotta conserve that lucky egg), and I found a perfect IV magicarp. It wasn't powered up, but it was relatively high level. So instead of evolving the 85% IV magicarp that is fully powered up, I went with this guy instead. I even lucked into the best move set.https://ift.tt/2MGUPoV you a booty shot since everyone always puts the face in the picture. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2w3EXUe
"I know that no one cares, but I FINALLY GOT MY DAMN DITTO." "I know that no one cares, but I FINALLY GOT MY DAMN DITTO." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.