Ads Top

"Months have passed but I want my pixel pokémons again"


#PokemonGO: The pokemon go's april fools day was fantastic. I really liked the old icons, the only problem was that they didn't change for shiny pokémon and the special ones, like hat pikachu. They should still have them so why don't make some icons for the skiny and the pikachu and then let us choose in the option wich one we want to use? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2NzCnw0
"Months have passed but I want my pixel pokémons again" "Months have passed but I want my pixel pokémons again" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.