Ads Top

"My 1st lvl 5 raid and Ho-Oh"


#PokemonGO: Most of the time I was a "solo" player with my bf, and we can only manage lvl 3 raids on our own so far. But since the Ho-Oh release today we have been considering joining other players for raid, even though we are shy people. Then tonight in downtown area, we saw a Ho-Oh raid started right in front of us and we decided to join. We rushed there and did the raid with 15 others who turned up. And WE DID IT!!! We even managed to catch Ho-Oh in the end! My bf's Ho-Oh almost turned into Oh-Oh when he only caught it with the second last ball :PThis might just be a small achievement for many players but it was really good experience for me. And I am glad that I stepped out of my comfort zone a bit, even though in a game.​https://ift.tt/2P8iDzV via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2BYbUH9
"My 1st lvl 5 raid and Ho-Oh" "My 1st lvl 5 raid and Ho-Oh" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.