Ads Top

"My cousin plays Pokémon red"


#PokemonGO: So my cousin (8yo) was sad he couldn’t catch up to me in level on Pokémon go since I’m like 15 levels ahead of him and he only gets to play it with me. I have an older phone I let him use and give it WiFi through a hotspot so he can raid with me. Well a couple weeks ago I gave him my old brick and a copy of red and told him this was the original Pokémon go. He’s been playing like crazy, even plays it while we’re waiting for a raid to start. Today he asked me where the shop is so he can buy more Pokémon storage. Needless to say I was confused.Turns out he’s caught just about every Pokémon he’s ever encountered and he’s filled up the pc storage before even taking down misty. I had to explain to him the subtle differences be tween the two games and the fact that there’s no stardust.I’m currently thinking of getting him a new copy of red, I don’t wanna delete this save with like 1000 rattatas pidgeys and weedles lol via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2nUwwWJ
"My cousin plays Pokémon red" "My cousin plays Pokémon red" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.