Ads Top

"[Screenshot] Mom unknowingly finds 2 shinies on the same day"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2wnOR2m mom has been playing PoGo on and off for a while. She's definitely been more into it since the update for gift exchanges became available. Given the display on what pokemon your friend catches, I notice that my mom caught a Natu. Is it....shiny!? So small, I wasn't sure but then I compared it with a different caught Natu and sure enough, I was right. Long story short, I asked her why she didn't tell me. She thought for sure she only caught regular Natu. I congratulated her and thankfully, she did not accidentally throw hers away. When I told her she could look up "shiny" in her search area, she ended up finding a shiny Sunkern too. She had no idea that she had two subtle shinies. Then I asked her to check the dates because I was curious to know which one was her first. Turns out she caught them both on the same day! Go mom! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2LrgSeO
"[Screenshot] Mom unknowingly finds 2 shinies on the same day" "[Screenshot] Mom unknowingly finds 2 shinies on the same day" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.