Ads Top

"Tyranitar in the wild!"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2wftD6A has been great.I decided to take the fairly long walk into town to see if I can catch my first Regirock and I was able to, so that was good. Then, on the way back I saw a Tyranitar pop up on the radar! I've never seen it in the wild and I only had one of them, so I picked up the pace to get there before it fled (thankfully it was on my route anyway) and just as I got there, a 7km egg hatched and I FINALLY got the Alolan Vulpix I've been after. It only took what feels like dozens of 7km eggs. After that, I tapped on Tyranitar, Golden Razzed him to be safe and caught it!I'm only a casual player and I don't know a lot about IVs and all the rest of it, but I'm happy with my haul today! I love how this game can make you feel. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2N2z3Jh
"Tyranitar in the wild!" "Tyranitar in the wild!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.