Ads Top

"Event boxes are gone... Really wish they would put a timer on how long these would be around."


#PokemonGO: I only needed 47 more gold to purchase an ultra box today. Was pretty excited because I had been going extra hard fighting in a gym every day managing to get the 50 coin max for 3 weeks straight. I woke up this morning to find I had 1481 coins, and was so excited to buy the box. 12 super incubators before the regional hatching event!! Sign me up!! Couldn't be better timing!! I guess I was right because when I opened the shop, all of the event boxes were gone. I would have easily paid a dollar for extra gold coins if I knew it was going to be gone the next day... Why the hell don't they put timers on how long the boxes will be available? This last time, it had been around for like a month, but any time before it was only a few days at the most. Timers would be just so helpful. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2CIdT2m
"Event boxes are gone... Really wish they would put a timer on how long these would be around." "Event boxes are gone... Really wish they would put a timer on how long these would be around." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.