Ads Top

"Pokemon GO now available in Russia"


#PokemonGO: Today, on 11.09.2018, two years after Pokemon GO was released, without any warning the game has become available both on Google Play and the IOS App store. Relevant news article (In Russian)The developers didn't comment on this, as far as I know, but I can confirm that the game is now available, just checked it both from my phone and PC.Sadly, I myself have no time to devote to this game, and after waiting for two years, (didn't they promise us to bring the game back to Russia 1 month after release?) my interest has faded. But I'm sure other fans will love to hear these news. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2wZyNVu
"Pokemon GO now available in Russia" "Pokemon GO now available in Russia" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.