Ads Top

"Today I made the best trade ever. Behold shiny lucky 100% Lord Helix in all its glory."


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2N48is3 I made a trade today to get my favorite pokemon as a shiny, and it became a lucky 100%. I traded a near-max level legacy Dragonite I had been holding onto since summer 2016. I hadnt used it nearly as much since gen 3 dropped anyway. The other guy agreed to power up the Omastar a little bit before trade in regards to Dragonites level and he was crazy generous enough to friggin max it for me. (my man was loaded on candy and dust) Needless to say when I made the trade and saw that 2685 I nearly fainted. The dragonite turned out 14 14 14 93% as well so It was a win/win situation. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2NwhFQB
"Today I made the best trade ever. Behold shiny lucky 100% Lord Helix in all its glory." "Today I made the best trade ever. Behold shiny lucky 100% Lord Helix in all its glory." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.