Ads Top

"My departure as Moderator of /r/Pokemon and my future."


Hello,I don’t write this lightly. Over the past couple weeks, I have obtained a new job a long distance from home. While this is great for my future, I know it comes with a caveat. I cannot continue in my capacity as a moderator for reddit.com/r/Pokemon and its Discord server. I do not write this lightly, but I write it with the heaviest of hearts. I was a part of the community from when it had about 1000 users on the subreddit, and I founded the discord. I have helped shaped this amazing community for years. I love every second I have been here but for now I have to watch from a distance. For now I will be retiring from the moderation team of the Reddit and taking a long hiatus from the Discord moderation team. I need to focus on my new life and making sure my Pokemon marathon is amazing.I want to thank you all. It has been an amazing ride, being a part of this community from nearly the start, building something amazing and creating the best dang Pokemon community out there. Some of you might remember when I was a simple novelty account, some might of spoken to me in Discord, some might be friends who I have never talked to in a long time, but all and all, everyone one of you, I thank for this amazing Journey. I love you, I care for you all, and one day, if things calm down, I can return to continue to help this amazing place grow.For now, remember to be good to everyone you meet on the web, for behind the account there is a beautiful person, just like you, with wants and loves and needs. While we all can’t get along, remember the human, even if they pretend to be a cute yellow teleporting Pokemon. <3Below is a video that goes into more detail over what my future will hold, and the future of Pokethon, my Pokemon Charity Marathon.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDjz-ep5xlo&feature=youtu.beIf you ever need me, I will always be around, either on Reddit, Discord, Twitter, or Twitch. Feel free to talk to me any time.Stay Wild,Abra. via /r/pokemon https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/9rwiys/my_departure_as_moderator_of_rpokemon_and_my/?utm_source=ifttt
"My departure as Moderator of /r/Pokemon and my future." "My departure as Moderator of /r/Pokemon and my future." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.