Ads Top

"Watching my sister fail at Pokemon really made me feel for team Skull"


So I don't remember what game she was playing, but my sister was stuck on a tough gym leader battle and failed miserably. Ok, shame she got bucked off the horse but she'll come back with the benefit of foresight and beat them easy. Nope. She attempted the gym 3-4 more times with the same results. The sad thing we both forgot about is that every time she lost the fight, she was losing money as well. Eventually she lost so much cash that she couldn't afford healing items, meaning each attempt was worse than the last.Now apply this to a real world setting, be it out of arrogance or incompetence, your food money, clothes money and money for upkeep of your party is gone. What choice do you have but to join a gang that'll feed and clothe you? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2RjM0QV
"Watching my sister fail at Pokemon really made me feel for team Skull" "Watching my sister fail at Pokemon really made me feel for team Skull" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.