Ads Top

"20 years of playing these games and first time ever seeing these words."


https://ift.tt/2TL1Zt0 First throw with an ultra ball and I’m fliping out. I’ll probably never really use her because she doesn’t fit into my team, but when I saw her jump out of the grass training up my Dratini it was like I was a 5 year old little boy with my Pokémon blue on triple speed in the N64 trying over and over to get one... via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2SfOdxb
"20 years of playing these games and first time ever seeing these words." "20 years of playing these games and first time ever seeing these words." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.