Ads Top

"7km eggs are ruining the friends mechanic for me."


#PokemonGO: I hate opening gifts if I have any open egg slots. I have to wait until all my egg slots are full, because I don't need anything from 7km eggs. On workdays, I can't go out and spin 10 to 15 stops just to get 3 eggs. And every single gift gives a 7km egg first item if you have a slot. Just tested 5 gifts, 7km first item every time. So I have to walk ~35 km or buy incubators and walk 7 if I want the chance for any Pokemon I don't already have, or don't already have 200+ candies for. Thanks, no thanks.So now, I can't level friendships without raiding, I'm not getting very many ultra balls because they mainly come from gifts, and I'm slower than others at leveling friendships to earn more raid balls. All because we can't just remove an egg from our inventory. Or maybe just put the other eggs in the gift pool.This mechanic is completely ridiculous, and is very much in the way of leveling friendships through gifts the way (it seems) is intended.Tldr- the inability to remove eggs from inventory leads to players stockpiling gifts and results in very slow leveled friendships.You should just read it though. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2AHbYbm
"7km eggs are ruining the friends mechanic for me." "7km eggs are ruining the friends mechanic for me." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.