Ads Top

"A few things/discoveries about meltan."


#PokemonGO: I opened my second mystery box today and discovered a few new things.1) Fast catch on meltan works like fast catch on incensed pokemon. If you click on it for the second time on the overworld, it won't bring up the error and make the meltan disappear. Instead, it will make you re-encounter the meltan. When you throw a ball at it, it will run after the first shake but still be in your inventory.2) The mystery box does not always give 10 meltan. a) On my first mystery box, I only got 9 meltan. The first one, which is supposed to spawn about 30 seconds after you start the box, never spawned. Instead, the first meltan I received was 3.5 minutes in. Note that my time settings on my phone were on automatic. b) The second time I did the mystery box, I got 9 meltan and 1 magnemite. I know for a fact that the magnemite was from the box because I've memorized all the spawnpoints/spawn times in my house (Nothing else should have spawned). The magnemite was also the second pokemon from the box, and it spawned around 3.5 minutes in, which is when the second meltan is supposed to spawn. Here's where it gets weird though. After I caught the FIRST meltan from this box, I quickly traded it to a friend for his MAGNEMITE. The box magnemite spawned after this trade. I have no idea if the trade caused the magnemite to spawn or if it was just a coincidence. Please let me know if you've experienced something similar. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2AnDQ32
"A few things/discoveries about meltan." "A few things/discoveries about meltan." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.