Ads Top

"Accidentally Stole a Kid's Pokemon"


So I started up a trade session with friend about half an hour ago (8:30 PM ET) and was trading pokemon back and forth to get the trade evolutions. The last one was a Graveller. I connected back into a session assuming it was my friend, and by freak coincidence, they were trading the same pokemon that I was (Graveller) so I accepted without checking. I get the pokemon and then exit the trade without looking. While it's taking forever to disconnect, I spot that the name is different and that the person was trying to send back my original Graveller. In horror, I tried to stop the trade, but couldnt. Tried reconnecting half a dozen times after, with the same link code, but nothing.I checked the summary after and it's a level 35 Golem with a cute nickname, like something a little kid would name their pokemon, and I continued reading in horror as the summary said that it was from Mt. Moon and that it was caught at level 7. I just stole some little kid's (probably main) pokemon that he raised from the beginning of the game.If you somehow see this, Josh with the Pikachu-Eevee-Pikachu PIN code, I'm so sorry and I'd love to trade your pokemon back. And Nintendo, please fix your connection system.TL;DR- Nintendo's terrible trade system led me to accidentally steal some poor kid's pokemon. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2S2HW7P
"Accidentally Stole a Kid's Pokemon" "Accidentally Stole a Kid's Pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.