Ads Top

"Am I the only one that is getting sick of all the players complaining?"


#PokemonGO: Seriously, so many players are complaining about everything.It doesnt matter if its on reddit, my local pokemon chat group or twitter etc. Everyone is complaining.Thats the reason I am more of a solo player. I cant stand the complains.​Its a game. Its all about having fun. You dont have to compete with everyone. Be happy for someone that catches a shiny or something cool. Dont be jealous.I feel like most of the people take this game waaaay to serious.​There are some cool dudes playing the game, but the majority isnt fun to play with at all. Either they complain or they have no clue about game mechanics at all and complain about that too (IVs and stuff).​I just had to write that down somewhere. Excuse me. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2OMP7Pl
"Am I the only one that is getting sick of all the players complaining?" "Am I the only one that is getting sick of all the players complaining?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.