Ads Top

"Does someone have an official list of what Pokies are currently available in which eggs? I keep seeing new stuff added to the 7k list but am hoping for a complete list."


#PokemonGO: I’m trying to decide whether I should load up on 7k eggs cuz they’re worth something again or whether I’m just gonna yet inundated with Alolan stuff again. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2PAHPDQ
"Does someone have an official list of what Pokies are currently available in which eggs? I keep seeing new stuff added to the 7k list but am hoping for a complete list." "Does someone have an official list of what Pokies are currently available in which eggs? I keep seeing new stuff added to the 7k list but am hoping for a complete list." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.