Ads Top

"Go Plus is surprisingly resilient"


#PokemonGO: Go Plus is surprisingly durableI lost my go plus last Thursday durring a snow storm. I was hoping I left it in my office but the next morning there was no sign of it. I had given up hope until tonight with the piles of plowed snow melted there it was in the middle of the parking lot. Survived the cold, snow, a plow, the rain, and possibly run over. Picked it up not expecting anything but that little blue light started to flash and she paired up right away.I've had the same plus since they launched glad it survived. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2DzFWjh
"Go Plus is surprisingly resilient" "Go Plus is surprisingly resilient" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.