Ads Top

"How do I contact Niantic to appeal for a false strike?"


#PokemonGO: I opened up the game today and it says I received a warning for violating the terms of service. The things is I never did it not even for a split second in 2 years, I have no idea what caused that, the only thing I use together with the game is the google fit for adventure sync and calcy IV, that just take screenshots of the screen, never anything else, phone is not rooted and never used apks for updating.I searched through their support site but I can't find any link for talking with them about this issue, the closest thing is the ban appeal form, but it's not a ban, the account isn't banned, the link for reporting ToS breaking players doesn't fit this too since it requires you to say a person that did it, and you can't just leave it blank to talk about yourself. Is there an "other things" section that I can talk directly with them to solve this? Again, I did try searching there for a section for this but all they have is basic support stuff for bugs, how can I even defend myself on this situation or give proof that I did nothing? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2DtaPWS
"How do I contact Niantic to appeal for a false strike?" "How do I contact Niantic to appeal for a false strike?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.