Ads Top

"I got a Pokeball Plus is it is way better than a Go Plus."


#PokemonGO: So I got my Pokemon Let's Go Eevee earlier and I got the one bundled with a Pokeball Plus. This is my review of the Pokeball Plus as a GO PLUS, not as a Joy-Con, and I can tell you, it is way better than a Go PlusAUTO SPIN - Yes, the Pokeball Plus can spin Pokestops automatically. You still have to manually catch Pokemon, but for me, getting items from Pokestops is one less thing for me to worry about.BATTERY LIFE - In the Specs sheet, it was mentioned that the Pokeball Plus has 3 hours battery life. But as I have tested it all day, it lasts waaaaayy longer than that. I've used it as a Joy-Con for a while, used it as a Go Plus for the whole afternoon and I'm still using it right now again as a Joy-Con and its still alive and kicking. For me, I think that 3 hour battery life is probably as a Joy-Con, not as a Go Plus. Plus the fact that you can just plug it in and won't need that CR2032 Battery and a screwdriver to change the batteries is just amazing.IT'S FAST. - I tested it head to head with a Go Plus, and it's faster than the Go Plus. It connects faster, catches Pokemon faster, responds faster, and it even auto spins faster than a Go Plus. It responds immediately after you press the button, no delays.SIZE - It's not that big. Yes, it's bigger than a Go Plus but it's not as big as you think it is. It's also light. Not very light but it is just light enough. It feels good in the hand, I really don't mind holding it all day, whether I'm playing Let's Go or Pokemon Go.I made a video so that you guys can see all of the things I just said, see the size differences, the speed and the auto spin features.​UPDATE: The battery has just died, here's my usage:- Used as a Joy-Con for 5 hours- Used as a Go Plus for 6 hours.The battery would've lasted longer if it was just used as a Go Plus. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2qQSsDK
"I got a Pokeball Plus is it is way better than a Go Plus." "I got a Pokeball Plus is it is way better than a Go Plus." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.