Ads Top

"I just finished the Metlan quest as a f2p player"


#PokemonGO: Obviously there's been a lot of posts about how the Meltan quest is bad for f2p players, but I've just finished it without having to buy any passes.Here's how:Quest goes live Friday night, I can't do any raids because I'm Europe and it's passed raid bed time.Saturday: I go out with 1km on a 2km in my infinite incubator. I complete quest 1 before it hatches, when it hatches I incubated 2 more 2ks with my infinite and the incubator I was just awarded for completing the quest. When they hatched I was able to do 2 raids that day as I still had my free pass from the day before.My aim was then to get to stage 6 by Monday (whilst collecting and not using Sunday's pass) as this would give me a full 10 days of raiding. I managed this.I did have 2 premium passes left from the Mew/Celebi quests which allowed me to miss 2 days of raiding, I didn't NEED these to finish it time as I could have gone and raided on the 2 days I missed, but I did appreciate the flexibility they gave me.I finished the 10th raid this morning, of course I made sure to have enough drowsee/scyther candy for stage 7 then I spent way too long looking for a cubone.After finding a cubone of course I had a already stacked aerodactyl and then it was just a case of catching the heavily boosted anorith/omanytesJust took a bit of forward planning but it was certainly possible. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2FFut4u
"I just finished the Metlan quest as a f2p player" "I just finished the Metlan quest as a f2p player" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.