Ads Top

"I think we see a "Dragon theme" end to the year; Palkia next, a Bagon CD and Shiny Rayquaza during a 3 hour raid event."


#PokemonGO: Hello Travelers. I've been mulling over why Alolan Exeggutor is a T4 raid boss right now and it seems to me the best answer is that Niantic is giving us a good counter for Palkia. I think all the Electric types play in that direction too. Though the Electric types are clearly related to Meltan I think they will also serve as acceptable, neutral counters to Palkia.Now, of course, even better counters to Palkia would be a good dragon, like say... Salamence. So I think we see a Bagon CD upcoming. We know it's going to happen eventually and I think it makes perfect sense for December. Then we could use all those nifty Salamence with their exclusive move (Outrage?) to counter Palkia.Which brings me to my final thought. If we have great Dragon counters in the form of Salamence, Alolan Exeggutor and Palkia I bet we see Rayquaza finally return in a 3 hour raid window. This works on multiple levels; Shiny Rayquaza is a fan favorite and sure to drive players out in hordes. It basically guarantees a spike in revenue for Niantic just before the end of the fiscal year. It would also fit with the general Dragon type theme for the Holidays I'm laying out here. It also would allow Niantic to perhaps roll out a way for us to evolve Mamoswine (the perfect time for that big Ice beast to shine - against a Flying, Dragon type). I wish I could say we get Togekiss with a Fairy type quick move too but it's too early for that - I foresee that as a future CD (unfortunately - hate waiting to evolve one).So, in short, I think Niantic rings in the holidays with Dragon types. And possibly shiny Delibird too because, you know, Delibird. Tell me what you think, as always thanks for reading, and Happy Thanksgiving week to all those celebrating it! via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2FuSJpT
"I think we see a "Dragon theme" end to the year; Palkia next, a Bagon CD and Shiny Rayquaza during a 3 hour raid event." "I think we see a "Dragon theme" end to the year; Palkia next, a Bagon CD and Shiny Rayquaza during a 3 hour raid event." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.