Ads Top

"I waited over half a year to evolve my little baby. Now he’s finally all grown up. I’ll miss carrying him in my arms. :("


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2qL6A19 remember back when the Niantic announced the Eggtasric event in March of this year, I noticed they name dropped Togepi with Pichu (who could be shiny) and I hyped up to my friend about how Shiny Togepi is literally all I want. I was so excited and happy to grind eggs.And the very first night of the event. Finish work and open up my game. Shiny Togepi, right there. Never have I felt so happy and Lucky with Pokémon GO. I was ecstatic and I waited so long to evolve him into the Dragon slayer he is now.Thank you Niantic for finally releasing Togeikiss and the Gen 4 evolutions. 🙏 via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2K8FTMU
"I waited over half a year to evolve my little baby. Now he’s finally all grown up. I’ll miss carrying him in my arms. :(" "I waited over half a year to evolve my little baby. Now he’s finally all grown up. I’ll miss carrying him in my arms. :(" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.