Ads Top

"If you're on the fence about Let's Go Pika/Eevee - I've played through half of it since yesterday and here are some cool features I didn't know about!"


#PokemonGO: My favorite new feature is that you see wild Pokemon running around, and can dodge/avoid them.Gone are the days of having to use repel, because you're constantly swarmed by Zubat. You can just run around them now. But the reason why this is so cool, is because it makes finding shinies that much easier. As you will see them shiny in the overworld. They also have a chain catch feature, where the more you catch of one species in a row, the better their stats get and the higher chance of you running into a shiny. It's very easy to find high stat Pkmn early on.You will run into rare Pkmn early on in the game -For those that have played Blue/Red/Yellow before, forget what you know about the wild encounters. Because there are rare Pokemon in almost every patch of grass that you won't expect. You can find the starters in the wild. I had some holy sht moments with some other wild Pokemon I saw prancing around as well.Your Pokemon boxes are accessible from your bag. So if you catch something new, you can check their stats and nature right away from your inventory, or add them to your party right away.There are new learnable moves and new TMs where old ones once stood.Pikachu can learn a new very useful electric attack early on, that I don't recall him learning in any other game.TMs also may not be what you expect. Brock gives you a different TM from Bide, which you'll probably end up using on most of your Pkmn early on.​The Pkmn are realistic sizes in battle. Meaning you'll see Onix towering over your Nidoran for example, and the player characters will also be proportionate to those Pokemon, which just helps the overall immersion for me personally.​There are a lot more surprises throughout the game that you won't expect from the original series.This is definitely like a polished , more fun Yellow version to me personally. I have bought a lot of Switch games, and this is the first one I can tell where I'll definitely get my moneys worth and actually play it. (I mostly buy them play a few hours and never play again or rarely). I am enjoying this more than Sun and Moon, and I personally hope that they take many of these features into the next gen Switch Pkmn games coming next year.​Also I played in handheld mode for those worried about how throwing pokeballs feels. It feels just like a better looking 3DS game. You don't even have to throw the balls if you dont want to, just press a and press a again when the throwing circle is at a good angle. So catching Pkmn is definitely fun and easy. I haven't yet tried to use the Pokeball controller yet, I will on Friday though.​ via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2qLjRqw
"If you're on the fence about Let's Go Pika/Eevee - I've played through half of it since yesterday and here are some cool features I didn't know about!" "If you're on the fence about Let's Go Pika/Eevee - I've played through half of it since yesterday and here are some cool features I didn't know about!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.