Ads Top

"I’ve played Red, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Fire Red, Black, X, Alpha Sapphire, and Moon and never once ran into a shiny in the wild. FINALLY, my first shiny! And it’s one of my favorite Pokémon."


https://ift.tt/2S9VBKs if this isn’t allowed, it’s just my first ever found in the wild, and I needed to share. It’s such a crazy feeling FINALLY getting one. Stats and nature is garbage, but I don’t even care.I’ve never spent serious time hunting one, just one offs here or there, but I was in Rock Tunnel in Let’s Go just trying to get a Charmander to spawn and the little sparkles appeared. Couldn’t even see his color, just his skull, due to the way he was facing.I’m going to buff him up and evolve him and he will be a permanent member of my Let’s Go team.HYPE! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2PHgf7U
"I’ve played Red, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Fire Red, Black, X, Alpha Sapphire, and Moon and never once ran into a shiny in the wild. FINALLY, my first shiny! And it’s one of my favorite Pokémon." "I’ve played Red, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Fire Red, Black, X, Alpha Sapphire, and Moon and never once ran into a shiny in the wild. FINALLY, my first shiny! And it’s one of my favorite Pokémon." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.