Ads Top

"Kanto may be overdone, but I really appreciate how open it is this time around."


You can access practically the entire map after completing the Lavender Tower quest, which in turn means that you can use almost any Pokemon you want after just 3 or 4 badges. There've been plenty of cool Pokemon that I've wanted to use on my team in past games that just weren't catchable until the game was practically over already, things like Braviary in Black/White or Dhelmise in Sun/Moon, but that's not an issue in this game; I find myself really appreciating how much flexibility that gives you in terms of building your team, and I hope that taking a look at Kanto again has at least somewhat encouraged Game Freak to design a more open region in Gen 8. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2FAl4Ls
"Kanto may be overdone, but I really appreciate how open it is this time around." "Kanto may be overdone, but I really appreciate how open it is this time around." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.