Ads Top

"Let's Go Eevee Validated a Long Held Position"


For several years, I had an ongoing project that I would scrap and start from scratch over and over again: I was trying to build Kanto in Minecraft, an exact, 1:1, block to tile replica.When I first built up to Viridian City, I looked down at Route 1 in awe. You see, I saw the ledges in the game and assumed they signalled an increase in elevation overall. Suddenly, Viridian City stood atop a hill, and down the forested road was a small coastal town. It brought the world to life in a beautiful way for me.Then I found others had done what I had tried already, in fact they'd done the entire region! But I soon found that in all of them, ledges were just ramps of dirt, Kanto was almost entirely flat. It felt...wrong to me. I felt like I had been picturing it wrong for years. Now, I play Let's Go Eevee and find the hills north of Pallet Town I had always imagined. It's a good feeling. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2PEqtFS
"Let's Go Eevee Validated a Long Held Position" "Let's Go Eevee Validated a Long Held Position" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.