Ads Top

"Let's go Eevee wont connect to my Go Account"


#PokemonGO: Ok. Note 9, bluetooth on. Launch PGo I've done the "connect to Nintendo switch" in Go. It takes a minute then Nintendo Switch highlights. I go in the game, click PGO Settings and it yes to communicate. Then I get the pokeball circle of death, and it refuses to connect. Any help would be appreciated.On Nintendo website it says launch let's go eevee tell it to pair account then go into pgo and hit find Nintendo switch. Same issueEdit: I unpaired my Fitbit charge 3. Same issue. Will not connect. I have nothing else attached to my phone.Edit 2: I unpaired and uninstalled my Fitbit app and it FINALLY worked! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2TgVzSm
"Let's go Eevee wont connect to my Go Account" "Let's go Eevee wont connect to my Go Account" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.