Ads Top

"LGPE is VERY inaccessible to those with disability’s. PLEASE HELP NINTENDO!"


So I went to go play Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu today and I was really disappointed to see the lack of accessibility options.I knew going into the game that the throwing mechanic would be part of the game. Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t entirely hate it. But I have a physical disability and it’s really hard for me to do the required motion.I know in handheld mode the game lets you use the joysticks to flick the Pokéball in order to get a catch. Yet for some reason the option to do this was excluded from the docked version. I’d like to propose (if even possible) a patch that allows this to be added to the game in the docked version. I understand you want to push for motion controls, and that’s cool. But it shouldn’t be forced. You can’t even use a pro controller with the game.The most interesting thing about this to me is how this game is supposed to be a lot easier and simpler version of the original version. It seems like they were trying to make it accessible for anyone to pick up and play. And yet a whole entire demographic was ignored. I know that I may represent a minority as an individual with a disability who can’t play. But I’d like to think my purchase should matter just as much as anyone else.Really hoping Nintendo sees this and we can get this fixed. Thanks for listening! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2OW2j4v
"LGPE is VERY inaccessible to those with disability’s. PLEASE HELP NINTENDO!" "LGPE is VERY inaccessible to those with disability’s. PLEASE HELP NINTENDO!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.