Ads Top

"My Eevee snubbed me when I tried to evolve her..."


I knew that Eevee couldn't evolve, but I was curious to see what happened if you tried. So, I gave her a stone and it said that "[Eevee] doesn't like that!" or something to that nature.I went to go play with her and she was snubbing me! I felt bad so I poked her tail a couple of times, and I saw a little smile peek through and all was forgiven.I just thought this was a super cute interaction! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2QZeNKN
"My Eevee snubbed me when I tried to evolve her..." "My Eevee snubbed me when I tried to evolve her..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.