Ads Top

"Pokémon vanishing - an underestimated problem"


#PokemonGO: Today I realized one of my metagross was gone (a 96%IV one). I'm 100% sure I didn't transfer and I had already heard reports of people from my community complaining random pokemon disappearing from their bags.I decided to search this sub and found I'm not the only one: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/8vg1c5/anyone_else_encountering_a_missing_pokémon_issue/I think this might be an underestimated issue because many of us only notice it when a valuable pokemon is gone but random pokemon might be disappearing without anyone noticing it. Apparently Niantic support isn't aware of this issue from what I've heard but I'm mailing them anyway and share the answer here.I think this should be given proper attention because your favorite pokemon could disappear anytime. Be aware and share if you know of similar situations. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2qRWKe5
"Pokémon vanishing - an underestimated problem" "Pokémon vanishing - an underestimated problem" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.