Ads Top

"PSA: Google Home knows it's pokemon"


I was playing Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu, minding my own business when I entered the Fuchsia City Gym.I was a die-hard Pokemon fan growing up but for the life of me, I didn't know what type Beedrill was. I knew it was poison, because Fuchsia Gym is poison type, but was wondering if Pikachu would be super effective.On a whim, I said "Hey Google, what type is Beedrill", and my Google Home Mini replied with "Bug and Poison".This wigged me out, so I tried it again and it works for all of the Original 151 and potentially more.It also does type match-ups as well e.g. what type is strong against fairy, or what is a poison type Pokemon weak to​TL;DR ask your google home about pokemon types, it knows a lot. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2A5f6MV
"PSA: Google Home knows it's pokemon" "PSA: Google Home knows it's pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.