Ads Top

"PSA: Talking to the captain of the S.S. Anne makes the game think you've fought every trainer aboard."


I had planned on going straight to the captain to talk to him, and then fight all of the trainers on the way back. Imajine my dismay when, after leaving the helm, the trainers I had skipped were telling me that "15 years ago, and I would have beaten you!" and "You hurt my pokemon! I demand you take me to the pokemon center!" despite having never seen them before.If you want the exp, make sure you fight everyone before seeing the captain! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2DyDR7A
"PSA: Talking to the captain of the S.S. Anne makes the game think you've fought every trainer aboard." "PSA: Talking to the captain of the S.S. Anne makes the game think you've fought every trainer aboard." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.