Ads Top

"[Question] Is it possible to save a research reward Pokémon and catch it later? (Even if storage is not full)"


#PokemonGO: I’m talking about the reward after a single quest, not after a whole week of quests. I have the “hatch 2 eggs” quest to get aerodactyl, which I will need to catch during the last phase of the special research for Meltan. It will take me a while to get to phase 8 (I’m on phase 3, still need to catch a ditto). Currently, I have 3 quests clogging up my 3 quest slots: 2 aerodactyl quests and 1 ditto quest (It’s going to take me weeks to throw an excellent throw.) Unless I delete one of my aerodactyl quests, I’m stuck with no spaces to get more quests and get a research stamp every day. If I hatch two eggs and get the aerodactyl, is it possible to not catch the aerodactyl but come back to it later ? What happens if you run away from the encounter? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2PNiB5k
"[Question] Is it possible to save a research reward Pokémon and catch it later? (Even if storage is not full)" "[Question] Is it possible to save a research reward Pokémon and catch it later? (Even if storage is not full)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.