Ads Top

"Running away from pokemon just as they flee will continue your combo chain!"


Just had a Rhyhorn flee from me after a ball throw, but I was spamming the back button to prompt to run away, and even though the cloud of smoke appeared and the text prompt telling me Rhyhorn fled I was still able to run away. After catching another I saw that my combo was still going!Massive tip: spam back after each ball throw and be ready to flee! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2QbWiWd
"Running away from pokemon just as they flee will continue your combo chain!" "Running away from pokemon just as they flee will continue your combo chain!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.