Ads Top

"[Screenshot] Roughly 3 months ago I caught a shiny murkrow and thought of a meme... now my time to shine has arrived"


#PokemonGO: Like the title says, I was running errands and playing pokemon go at the same time when I ran into this pink crow. I caught him and for some reason his little fedora made me think of this neckbeard meme. I then went and commissioned an artist to draw the meme (since I can't draw for shit) and now I finally got to evolve my M'urkrow! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2zWKddm
"[Screenshot] Roughly 3 months ago I caught a shiny murkrow and thought of a meme... now my time to shine has arrived" "[Screenshot] Roughly 3 months ago I caught a shiny murkrow and thought of a meme... now my time to shine has arrived" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.