Ads Top

"Several months ago I reached 1500 wins in the Ultra Moon Battle tree. Here's how I played."


In late July, I won battle 1500 of my Super Singles win streak.Only now did I take the time to upload a compilation of 16 battle videos, chosen for entertainment and showing off how the team deals with bad situations. I should stress that these battles are NOT representative of the standard battle my team has, and were chosen for the video because they were exceptional in one way or another - the AI going on critical hit sprees, me using my head to think myself out of a hole, etc. The video can be seen here, and a comprehensive writeup of the team I used can be seen here. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2QHDOtD
"Several months ago I reached 1500 wins in the Ultra Moon Battle tree. Here's how I played." "Several months ago I reached 1500 wins in the Ultra Moon Battle tree. Here's how I played." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.