Ads Top

"Shedinja doesn’t really do much does it? Question about animated Pokémon"


#PokemonGO: Whenever I catch a new Pokémon I like to check out its animation. However, to my surprise (and somewhat disappointingly!) upon catching my first Shedinja the other day I realised it doesn’t actually do much rather then sway a little more than its normal state.Based on the above I have two questions..Are there any other equally non animated Pokémon in the game?Which is your favourite animated Pokémon and why? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2TKIS2d
"Shedinja doesn’t really do much does it? Question about animated Pokémon" "Shedinja doesn’t really do much does it? Question about animated Pokémon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.