Ads Top

"So after screwing up the fast catch a few too many times my boyfriend discovered something interesting"


#PokemonGO: So, me and my bf have screwed up the fast catch way too many times, where we forget to tap the bar with the pokeballs away and then when you return to the map you can't interact with it. Now, my bf discovered that if you FIRST tap on a ball and THEN on the map, the bar with the pokeballs disappeared and you don't have to restart the app (as we've been doing). He's been quite full of himself ever since, so if someone can pls tell me this isn't new information, that'd be great. /s via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2Q7Nhxy
"So after screwing up the fast catch a few too many times my boyfriend discovered something interesting" "So after screwing up the fast catch a few too many times my boyfriend discovered something interesting" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.