Ads Top

"So I've permanently lost mew."


After sending over mew from the pokeball plus, I boxed it and forgot about it. I had no interest in using a mythical in the story. Then yesterday, due to a hardware failure, I had to format my switch.Turns out Mew is ONE TIME ONLY, and can't be brought from the Pokeball Plus every time like say an eon ticket or a distribution.I'm fairly upset about this, now I can't finish the Pokédex, and the master trainer mew fight is lost to me.Oh and they've locked mew out of Pokémon go transferring, too.It just all feels really bad. I've emailed the Pokémon company, but I'm not hopeful.Take this as a general warning folks. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2KfM3Li
"So I've permanently lost mew." "So I've permanently lost mew." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.