Ads Top

"Stop laughing at me!"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2TsE7KS, I live in an area that doesn’t have a lot of Poke Stops in walking distance, and I don’t really get to play this game often because of that, so you can imagine how far into the depths of the water surrounding the Seafoam Islands my heart sunk when this Shiny Aerodactyl just casually flew over my last Poke Ball......luckily, it’s a research reward, so it’ll eventually be mine, but for now, it just flies there, using Taunt to prevent me from setting up Stealth Balls. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2zlnzvH
"Stop laughing at me!" "Stop laughing at me!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.