Ads Top

"The case against Barboach and Numel"


#PokemonGO: Since the beginning of the game (July 16), I’ve lived in and seen 5 major biomes: 1. Doduo galore 2. Poliwag, Horsea, Krabby 3. Common fodder 4. Nidoran infestation 5. Numel, BarboachEach of these biomes have charm in their own right. However, only number 2 was remotely useful in building a casual player into one that could contribute in battles and raids. Poliwrath was bulky, learned a good variety of moves and actually felt like he hit kinda hard.Now I know CP means very little for the actual game but there is a distinct joy to finding something high level, somewhat rare, that you know can stand to fight a few times. More and more as I’ve played the game spawns have been nerfed to the point where finding a viable fighter is nearly impossible. I get that I’m level 40 and I can raid easily but that isn’t the reality for everyone. My favourite moment ever in this game was catching my very first Dragonite in the wild at 9:45pm one night on the way home from soccer.Now, I see almost exclusively Numel and Barboach. Neither of these have quick evolution value, a strong evolution, a shiny or, indeed, any real purpose in a game without prestiging. Surely there’s a way to increase the common level of a decent mon in each biome.I’m interested in the experience of others and people’s thoughts on the case for greater strength and variety in spawns. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2z3ljJo
"The case against Barboach and Numel" "The case against Barboach and Numel" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.