Ads Top

"The partner Eevee looks different from regular Eevee."


I first noticed that my partner Eevee just seemed to be lighter in color than normal Eevee, but then I compared them side by side and you can really see the difference!ComparisonPartner is on the left, regular on the right.Now I'm kinda curious about how the partner Pikachu looks compared to other Pikachu. Can anyone with Let's Go Pikachu give a comparison?Edit: to clarify that yes I am also aware of all the other differences in the partner Eevee besides just the color, I guess I didn't make that clear enough originally :P via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2PIpGUv
"The partner Eevee looks different from regular Eevee." "The partner Eevee looks different from regular Eevee." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.